In our partnership program, we have solidified relationships with industries such as POS systems and web design companies to work with our services. The program offers unique opportunities to enhance your company's services and share revenue at the same time.
Restrictions to Setting up a National Account
Here Are Just Some of the Benefits of Joining Our Partnership Program:
• Earn revenue on credit/debit card processing, ATMs, and private label cards
• Give your clients an all-in-one solution
• Get timely credit card processing information to your clients
• Get responsive feedback to issues
Independent Sales Program
Card/Pay also has an Independent Sales Program for sales agents and sales organizations. If you are interested in becoming an Independent agent or a sub-ISO with Card/Pay, we have low buy rates and transaction costs to increase your profitability, and a line of support to help maintain your client accounts.
Relationship to Visa MC
Some of the benefits of our Agent and sub-ISO program:
• Low buy rates and transaction fee costs
• High revenue sharing splits
• Same day approvals
• Next day funding for merchants
• Sales and help desk support channels
• Multiple tool resource centers
• Cross sell and generate revenue from other services such as check services, gift cards and merchant lending
• Low equipment costs to you the agent/sub-ISO
• Comprehensive list of certified terminals on many different platforms/networks
• Vested residuals
If you are interested in any of these programs, please contact us by phone or email.
|CardPay LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA.
The Clover trademark and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a First Data company. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.